Job Futures National Employer Servicing Unit:
- Manage Hit The Ground Running a program which will build agreements with large employers and work with providers and recruitment companies to meet national employer needs;
- Create opportunities for job seekers by building relationships with large employers across multiple regions;
- Lead discussions with national employers and employer organisations regarding workforce needs;
- Celebrate employers through Employer Recognition programs and Annual Awards; and,
- Educate employers about labor mobility strategies, the use of new wage subsidies and employment programs.
Regional Strategy Specialists:
- Work with all industry skills councils and chambers of commerce to identify large developments and infrastructure projects that offer high volume employment opportunities in each region; and,
- Build and manage new relationships with Job Futures members in their regions to ensure regional and local employers needs are being met.
Local Employer Strategy - Industry Connections Unit:
- Workforce Solutions Consultants work with employers and industry to understand the businesses and staffing needs in their local area; and,
- Workplace Trainers, who run training and industry tasters for job seekers in areas of need. These areas are informed by the Workforce Solutions Consultants.